KEY POINTS - Infocusin2114 3000 lumens with 2100 : 1 contrast ratio and xga resolution:
Connect with ease
The InFocus IN2114 projector has many connectivity options to accommodate the applications you or your team needs.
• Embedded networking and RS 232 control to manage your projector over any network
• Present without a PC by plugging your USB drive into the projector’s LitePort USB port
• Wirelessly connect your PC to your projector with optional LiteShow II™ adapter
• Two computer and two audio inputs make the IN2114 convenient for multiple users
Bright, brilliant color
The InFocus IN2114 projector produces crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors.
• DLP technology and InFocus BrilliantColor™ enhancement
• 3000 lumens displays bright images in ambient daylight
• XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
Simple management Controlling and maintaining your IN2114 projector is easy and intuitive.
• LiteTouch™ keypad provides easy access to the most commonly-used functions
• Save energy with low standby power consumption and Eco Mode that projects in 2400 lumens to save energy when in darker environments
• Filter-free design of your IN2114 means less maintenance and hours of worry-free use
• Built-in web portal allows you to control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN
• Maximum security with Kensington lock compatible slot and user-assigned PIN feature
SUMMARY - Infocus in2114 3000 Lumens with 2100 : 1 Contrast Ratio and XGA Resolution:
The InFocus IN2114 DLP projector features BrilliantColor, for the most accurate color reproduction in a projector. The IN2114 Projector also has Touch-sensitive backlit controls in stylish ice blue and a Filter-free design resulting in less maintenance and cost, making it more reliable for business and education professionals on a tight budget.
DETAILED SPECS - INFOCUS IN2114 3000 LUMENS WITH 2100 : 1 CONTRAST RATIO AND XGA RESOLUTION:
Native Aspect Ratio:
Supported Aspect Ratio:
16:9, 4:3, 5:4, 16x10
Brightness: (max ANSI lumens)
High Bright: 3000 Lumens
Eco Mode: 2400 Lumens
2100 : 1 Full On/Full Off
DLP by Texas Instruments: 0.55" LVDS DDP2430 with Brilliant Color